Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing 7: Finding Feeds

Create a blog post about your experience. Don't know what to blog about?
  • Here some questions to think about ...
  • Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
  • Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
  • What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?
  • Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
  • What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
I found that using a webiste url was the easiest, it takes a little more time to do, but some of the sites I subscribed to using the icon as well.

I found many different library feeds that I feel I can use to help myself.

Nothing I subscribed to was unusual, the only one I put in that category is the Shifted Librarian-really enjoy it!

Like I said before, finding sites that had the icon is the easiest way to know if you can subscribe or not.

No comments: