Monday, November 28, 2011

Thing 9: Evernote

Evernote is a free web based application that you can use on your computer or other devices (IPad, Iphone, etc.) that will allow you to keep track of things.  I plan to use Evernote now instead of my sticky notes on my desktop.  It is a convenient program that keeps everything in one place.  The one thing about this that I need to spend more time on is learning how to save webpages and edit.  I have done notes, saved pictures, url's with notes, and created tags, but not a specific page to this point. I can see the importance of this program, and it could come in handy for certain situations.  The one downfall I see is that if you use the free version, there is only 60MB per month to use, and for people who frequently use it there could be a problem here.

No comments: